Do you live abroad and want to receive medical treatment in Poland? With us, it’s not a problem.
There are several reasons why it is worth considering treatment in Poland, even if you are a resident of another country:
- Outstanding quality of medical services: Poland has a well-developed healthcare system and many highly qualified doctors and medical specialists. Countries like Poland can provide high standards of treatment, modern medical technologies, and innovative therapeutic methods.
- Specialized medical centers: Poland has many specialized medical centers and clinics that focus on various medical fields. If you suffer from a specific condition such as epilepsy, you can find specialized clinics that offer advanced diagnostics and effective treatment methods.
- Accessibility and short waiting times: In some countries, particularly in healthcare systems, the waiting time for certain medical procedures can be very long. In Poland, there is a greater chance of quick access to specialized diagnostic tests, medical consultations, and timely procedures and therapies.
- Competitive prices: The costs of treatment in Poland can often be more affordable compared to other countries, such as the United States or some Western European countries. This means that you can receive high-quality medical care in a shorter time without incurring enormous costs.
- Easy accessibility for foreign patients: Poland is a country that is increasingly involved in developing medical tourism. Therefore, many clinics and medical centers have convenient services for international patients, such as assistance with travel arrangements, translation services, care coordination, and handling formalities.
If your country of residence is different from Poland, there is no obstacle for you to benefit from our services.
What sets us apart?
We are a clinic specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of fainting and epilepsy. What distinguishes us is the fact that we provide care for patients from birth until death.
We deal with the differentiation of epileptic seizures and pseudo-seizures.
Our patients will find comprehensive diagnostic solutions with us, followed by an individualized therapeutic program tailored to their needs.
Our diagnostic offer includes neurophysiological tests: EEG for adults and children, Video EEG for adults and children (including home-based EEG and Video EEG examinations), ultrasound examinations, Holter EKG for adults and children, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (RR) for adults and children, EKG for adults and children, as well as tilt-test, which sets us apart from other private healthcare facilities.
Our extensive team of available specialists and advanced diagnostics enables us to examine and treat patients of all ages, from birth to death, all in one place.
What specialists can you make an appointment with at our clinic?
- pediatric neurologist,
- pediatric surgeon,
- vascular surgeon,
- medical rehabilitation doctor,
- clinical dietitian,
- family doctor
Our facility is located in Warsaw, which provides excellent access from all European countries and even beyond Europe.
How to get to us?
From Chopin Airport:
- Line 188 (13 stops) from „LOTNISKO CHOPINA – PRZYLOTY 02” stop to „POMNIK LOTNIKA 03” stop, transfer to line 167 (6 stops) to „RAKOWIECKA 03” stop.
- Line 175 (13 stops) from „LOTNISKO CHOPINA – PRZYLOTY 02” stop to „POMNIK LOTNIKA 03” stop, transfer to line 167 (6 stops) to „RAKOWIECKA 03” stop.